Making Your Fleet Work Smarter, Not Harder
Enhance visibility, gather data to continuously improve turns and inventory management, and streamline operations when you partner with us to optimize IBC container tracking across your supply chain.
Fleet Management is more than just tank tracking. The real value our team can provide is by helping your business better understand the movement and speed of your intermediate bulk containers, what it means for your operations, and what you can do differently to maximize the value and performance of your fleet.
Advanced IBC Container
Whether you need to track assets indoors, outdoors or offshore, we have a variety of tracking technologies for you to choose from.
- Safety ratings of C1D1/ATEX and C1D2
- Cellular, GPS, WiFi, and Satellite Hybrid options
- Real-time and intermittent tracking options available
Through our IBC tote tracking system FleetAI, customers get access to standard and customizable dashboards, reporting & alerts, level monitoring, document storage, and so much more.
- View important documents for IBC totes in your fleet
- See tank locations and movements
- Create BOLs for telemetry repair & services
Our team assesses the current state of your fleet and explores areas of potential cost savings by identifying how to improve fleet turns while reducing costs of tanks, trucking, and washes.
- Provide customized dashboards and reports
- Develop and evaluate KPIs
- Hold regular meetings, brainstorming, and data analysis
Customer Spotlight: Martin Energy Services
To eliminate reoccurring challenges with Martin Energy Services’ fleet of 5,000 IBCs—such as certification and compliance issues, underutilized assets, and lost tanks—Hoover CS performed an in-depth fleet analysis that delivered significant results.