Hoover CS ISO Tanks are an ideal solution for the storage and transportation of hazardous & non-hazardous liquids and chemicals within North America. Our standard ISO Tank and Chassis are specifically designed to provide a safe, reliable, and cost-effective way to transport in bulk and supports various needs, such as onshore oil & gas operations, wellsite delivery, intermodal transport, and more.
To further support our customers, we can also provide integrity management services (bulk tank wash, repairs, reconditioning, and recertification) at our Permian Basin Service Center located in Odessa, Texas. It’s never been easier to partner with Hoover CS, so consider us a one-stop-shop for all your ISO Tank needs.
- Remote closures on fill and vent lines
- Fall protection – extended ladder & tram (fall arrest system)
- Fender and handrail system
- Chassis with easy access step
- Insulation and cladding with heat trace coils and thermometer
- Pipe down modification – single-hose connection for filling and discharge
- Local level display
- GPS asset tracking & level monitoring with FleetAI
- Pressure vessels with relief valve
- 1 x 500 mm, 8-point fastening man lid
- Atmospheric vent valve
- Bottom outlet valve
Last-Mile Delivery Services
- Quality control sampling
- On-site/in-region storage capabilities
- Chemical inventory management
- View additional ISO Tank services here.