Chemical Injection Systems
Hoover CS’s innovative Chemical Injection System, which is engineered to use our stainless-steel Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) up to 793-gallon (3,001 liter) paired with a carbon steel Containment Basin, makes well treatment easy and effective. Our well chemical pump provides you with a fully automated system for supplying any well with the chemicals necessary to keep it flowing. Assembly and installation are required of the end user.
Available in several configurations – contact a Hoover CS representative to determine the Chemical Injection System that is right for you.
- Well-site downhole chemical injection
- Scale inhibitors
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Emulsion breakers
DOT CFR 49
UN 31 A/Y
- Environmentally friendly green powder-coated paint (standard color gray; custom colors available)
- Sight glass level gauge with two valves – one for pump rate flow, one for product flow
- Containment Basin has optional hatch for easy cleanout, plus bottom drain plugs
- D-ring lifting lugs on Containment Basin for slingability
- Fittings designed to customer specifications (optional)
- 10-gauge (.135″/3.4 mm) 304 stainless-steel with 2B finish
- 22” (558.8 mm) top manway with EPDM gasket and bolted clamp ring
- 3” (76.2 mm) fusible cap with lanyard
- 2” (50.8 mm) top bung fitting with EPDM gasket
- 2” (50.8 mm) discharge assembly with 316 stainless-steel one-piece elbow, locking handle ball valve and plastic plug
- 6 ½” (165.1 mm) leg height (side drain)
- 9 ¼” (234.9 mm) leg height (center drain)
- Available in several configurations – contact a Hoover CS representative to determine the Chemical Injection System that is right for you.